Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Summer Passport

I don't know about you, but I hate feeling like I've wasted my time. When I get a break from school, I can't stand if I don't take advantage of all the free time I have. I hate feeling like I've wasted my time because so rarely do I ever have any to spare! I try to always have a goal to complete so that I always accomplish something during my time off. This Summer is no different!

About two weeks before my school got out, I bought a small journal at Target that has 80 pages for $1.00! I made a list of about 60 things ranging from redecorating my bedroom to watching the Star Wars movies. I filled the journal with all of the things I wanted to do as a way to keep track of everything that I do. It's going to act as my Summer Passport, every time I complete something listed, I will stamp it! So exciting! I can't wait to see all of the great things that come out of me doing this!

No comments :

Post a Comment