Friday, June 28, 2013

Passport Update

          It's been about a month now that I've had my Summer Passport; an update is in order! The passport has six categories of different things to accomplish, each category varies in length. The categories I came up with were:




1. Movies & TV (8 shows/movies)
2. Crochet (5 projects)
3. Books (8 books)
4. Clothes (20 projects)
5. D.I.Y. Stuff (20 projects)
6. Extras (Empty at the moment)

       If you're counting, that is a total of 61 things to watch/read/make/do. Thus far I have completed:

1. Movies & TV (0/8)
2. Crochet (1/5)
3. Books (3/8)
4. Clothes (1/20)
5. D.I.Y. Stuff (5/20)
6. Extras (0/0)

        That's 10/61, or about 16% of the Passport is completed. Yay! Here's to getting more things accomplished! Hope I can get a lot more of these things finished!

No comments :

Post a Comment